Elizabeth R. Sharlow, Professor of Research, Pharmacology in University of Virginia’s School of Medicine discusses UVA’s Fiske Drug Discovery Laboratory where impactful pharmacological research occurs every day. UVA graduate and undergraduate students are learning to become the next “drug hunters” to advance therapeutic treatments.
- Exec. Committee Member Beth Sharlow on UVA’s Fiske Drug Discovery Lab
- KeViRx Selected as Part of BLUE KNIGHT™ Collaboration for Global Health Preparedness
- Desai Grant on Factor XIa Inhibitors Funded
- KeViRx-UVA-ODU Collaborative SBIR Grant funded
- Paul Carlier, Chair of the VaDDC, Receives Grant to Study Promising Antimalarial Drugs