Umesh Desai, VaDDC executive committee member and chair of Virginia Commonwealth University’s medicinal chemistry department, has just received an R61/33 grant to develop allosteric inhibitors of coagulation factor XIa. The grant, titled “Lead Identification and Pre-Clinical Studies on Allosteric Coagulation Factor XIa Inhibitors,” is for 3 years starting 1/1/2022. Congratulations to Dr. Desai and his lab!
- Executive Committee Chair Paul Carlier Chosen as Director of UIChicago’s UICentre
- Exec. Committee Member Beth Sharlow on UVA’s Fiske Drug Discovery Lab
- KeViRx Selected as Part of BLUE KNIGHT™ Collaboration for Global Health Preparedness
- Desai Grant on Factor XIa Inhibitors Funded
- KeViRx-UVA-ODU Collaborative SBIR Grant funded