Paul Carlier, a professor in the Department of Chemistry in the Virginia Tech College of Science and director of the Virginia Tech Center for Drug Discovery, and his colleagues received a $3.7 million grant from the National Institutes of Health to begin further testing of two inexpensive and effective antimalarial drug candidates that can kill Plasmodium parasites at three different stages of their development.
- Executive Committee Chair Paul Carlier Chosen as Director of UIChicago’s UICentre
- Exec. Committee Member Beth Sharlow on UVA’s Fiske Drug Discovery Lab
- KeViRx Selected as Part of BLUE KNIGHT™ Collaboration for Global Health Preparedness
- Desai Grant on Factor XIa Inhibitors Funded
- KeViRx-UVA-ODU Collaborative SBIR Grant funded