For the first time, researchers have shown how cancer cells reprogram themselves to produce lactic acid and to tolerate the acidic environment that exists around tumors. The finding could lead to a whole new direction for treating cancer.
- Exec. Committee Member Beth Sharlow on UVA’s Fiske Drug Discovery Lab
- KeViRx Selected as Part of BLUE KNIGHT™ Collaboration for Global Health Preparedness
- Desai Grant on Factor XIa Inhibitors Funded
- KeViRx-UVA-ODU Collaborative SBIR Grant funded
- Paul Carlier, Chair of the VaDDC, Receives Grant to Study Promising Antimalarial Drugs