The Santos lab will use the grant to take his prototype molecules and synthesize derivatives to enhance their effectiveness in treating NASH (nonalcoholic steatohepatitis), which is characterized by inflammation, fat accumulation, and scarring of the liver.
- Executive Committee Chair Paul Carlier Chosen as Director of UIChicago’s UICentre
- Exec. Committee Member Beth Sharlow on UVA’s Fiske Drug Discovery Lab
- KeViRx Selected as Part of BLUE KNIGHT™ Collaboration for Global Health Preparedness
- Desai Grant on Factor XIa Inhibitors Funded
- KeViRx-UVA-ODU Collaborative SBIR Grant funded